We are closed for the season. Thanks for a great year!
Since 1925, the Battenkill Country Club has welcomed golfers to Greenwich, NY. Set next to the historic Battenkill River, the course offers a relaxing and picturesque challenge over 9 holes.
- Public welcome 7 days a week, Member owned
- No tee times, just drive in and play
- 9-hole Par 35 course (3 par 3s, 4 par 4s, 2 par 5s)
- Six sets of tees (front 9 and back 9 for men, women, and seniors) for 18 hole play
- 3,000 yards in length on each side
- Excellent greens renowned for smooth rolling and true putts
Whether looking for a quick round or a home base for your golf season, please consider the Battenkill Country Club for an upcoming outing.
Our address is 593 Rte. 29, PO Box 127, Greenwich, NY 12834 … (518) 692-9179.