Located in picturesque Greenwich, N.Y., the Battenkill Country Club is a short drive from Albany, Glens Falls, Saratoga Springs, and Vermont.
Battenkill Country Club is semi-private golf club conveniently located in Southern Washington County, providing convenient access to affordable golf to residents and vistors to New York’s Adirondack, Saratoga, and Capital Regions, as well as Southern Vermont. Call us at 518-692-9179. Address is 593 Route 29, Greenwich, NY 12834.
From Saratoga Springs, NY (Exit 14 off I-87)
- Take exit 14 for New York 9P toward New York 29/Saratoga Springs/Schuylerville (.3 mi)
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto New York 9P N/Union Ave (.6 mi)
- Turn right onto Henning Rd (.9 mi)
- Turn right onto NY-29 E/Lake Ave (10.7 mi)
- Turn right at traffic light onto Broad St in Schuylerville (.3 mi)
- Turn left at traffic light onto NY-29 E/Ferry St
- Continue to follow NY-29 E (3.7 mi)
- Battenkill Country Club is on the left.
From Vermont (East)
- Head west on VT-313/Batten Kill Rd (15.1 mi)
- Turn right onto Co Rd 67/E Main St in Cambridge, NY (1.4 mi)
- Continue onto NY-372 E (7.8 mi)
- Continue onto NY-29 W/Main St through the village of Greenwich, N.Y. (~ 1.5 mi)
- Follow NY-29 through Town of Greenwich Rotary (.5 mi)
- Battenill Country Club is on the right.